This is a favorite of not only my husband but my co-workers request this at least once a week!
Ingredients:
2 cans of Chicken (I pefer Tyson can Chicken Chunk)
1 cup of Ranch Dressing (I pefer Hidden Valley)
1 small bottle about 8 oz of hot sauce (I pefer Frank's Red Hot Sauce)
1 packaged/stick of Cream Cheese (Philadelphia Cream Cheese works best)
1 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese
Directions:
Open both chicken cans and drain. Dump both cans of chicken into a skillet on high. Take a fork and crush chicken until shredded and dry. Pour the bottle of hot sauce around chicken and cook until sauce has been absorbed into chicken. Cut up cream cheese and place in chicken. Continue to stir until cream cheese has melted into chicken. At this time move from high to medium heat to avoid chicken sticking to pan. Once the cream cheese has melted into chicken, stir in ranch dressing. Continue to stir until all ranch in mixed in evenly. Turn heat to low and let set for 3 minutes. Then sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Once cheese has melted, Serve! I like to serve it with tortilla chips or hawaiian bread. You can also put it in crescent rolls for Buffalo Chicken rolls!
Or you can make it into a Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese! Take out the ranch, add some mayo and grill it up! I just made some the other night!
ReplyDelete